PRECAUTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION
- The user's input voltage (AC INPUT) must conform with the power supply regulations.(Full voltage using range: 100Vac ~ 240Vac)
- If the product is a passive power supply, please switch to change the voltage from the base of the power supply. (115Vac for Taiwan, Japan, and the United States; 230Vac for most of the Eurasian countries).
- Please confirm that the components (chassis, CPU, motherboard, graphics card, hard disk, etc.) in the new system must meet the relevant regulations and requirements. (After the host chassis assembling is completed, please consult the second step, IMPORTANTSAFETY INSTRUCTIONS, from point 5 to10 to install the power supply).
- When replacing the components, it is recommended to assess by the host component authorized service provider whether there are any abnormal conditions to prevent any unpredictable circumstances.
- Please arrange the power cord and the extension cord rating carefully to avoid overload conditions.
- Take the power supply out from the package, make sure the switch stays in the OFF ( I/O switch to “O”)
POWER SUPPLY INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
- Make sure the computer turns off normally
- Make sure previous power supply (I/O switch to “O”OFF position) before disconnect the power cord.
- Disconnect all the power connectors from the motherboard and the peripheral devices such as hard drives, floppy drives, etc.
- Remove existing power supply from your computer case and replace it with Super Flower power supply.
- Please retain enough spaces for the power supply fan location with other computer system components to ensure the stability of the wind inhalation.
- Connect the power connectors to your motherboard and peripheral devices.
- After the connection is completed, check if the wiring is abnormal or loose conditions.
- Close the computer case and check if wire is stuck or pressed.
- Take out the AC power cord from the product (Power cord's specification base on PSU's wattage will be different)
- Connect the power cord to the power supply, make sure I/O switch to“I" ON position.
If the power supply does not operate normally, please do not replace other power supply to test your system and peripheral devices directly. Please follow the instruction, if it still remain failure, please contact with the authorized service provider to prevent any unpredictable circumstances.
- Make sure the plug is properly inserted into the outlet.
- Check the switch location shows the same input voltage as that of the outlet.
- Check the peripheral or the floppy disc drive connector is correctly plugged.
- Repeat the I/O several times, each in 5 seconds after the last attempt.
- Check whether the computer components are compatible with regulation.
- Check whether the case has any key stuck, or abnormal conditions.
- If the power supply remains failure after aforementioned checks, please return the product to the retailer or dealer for service.
Do not open the top cover of power supply case!
Beware product with sign may exist the risk of electric shocks!
*****Attention! To avoid electric shocks, Non-authorized technical staff shall not make any above actions!!! *****
- Please use the correct power source: The power type used by the product must remain the same as the power indicated on the product's power label. If you do not know which type to use, please contact with your authorized service provider or your local power company for help.
- Select the correct voltage: If the voltage selector switch is provided, please make sure that the voltage selector switch is set at the correct voltage you are using (115VAC or 230VAC).
- Do not connect too much power to the socket (extension cord). The load of entire system should not overrated 80% of rated value.
- To prevent operating in a poor environment. Please consider with the external environmental factors (For example: humid conditions, dust accumulation, foreign matter) and maintenance. Above situation might accelerate aging of components and effect PSU's performance.
- Please avoid any area with high temperature. (such as: Radiators, heaters, stoves, or other products that produce high temperatures.)
- Please avoid any foreign matter into the product. The notches and openings are designed for heat dissipation and ventilation, do not block or cover.
- Before wire connector installation, please check whether the metal has been oxidized or loose conditions. Also beware if it can move easily after connecting with the hardware.
- If it is constantly to plug and install the joint, please beware the metal might become fatigued or wear and tear, and increase the gap of contact area.
- When inserting and removing the wire connector, please make sure the direction and angle of the plug and receptacle are correct to avoid the bad connection.
- Please use the approved wire. Using the wire or adapters which are not attached in the product is prohibited. For example: Molex 4pin to PCI-E and CPU or SATA to PCI-E and CPU adapters is prohibited. If there is any problems result from inappropriate use, Super-Flower won't take any responsibility for the problem.
- If there is any following conditions, please unplug the power cord from the socket and contact your authorized service provider for repairing
- Power cord, extension cord or plug is damaged.
- Liquid infiltrated the product or foreign body falls into the product.
- The product is rainy or immersed in water.
- The product is dropped or damaged.
- Overheat warning message.
Super Flower based PSU are consuming electronic product, suitable for personal desktop computer and high-end gaming computer system. User should consider system build, environment ambienttempe rature, loading status, operating time and its temperature to choose the appropriate model and wattage. In order to maintain PSU regular operating efficiency and life-span, user should prevent allowing components be under high temperature and high consumption for a continuously long period of time, furthermore, we suggest that the appropriate heat dissipation time and space should be given to the product to maximize the durability of the product.
- Do not use non-Super Flower supplied cable, connector or adapter, it could lead to voltage drop and damage to the PSU.
- SLI cable (6pin & 6+2pin or 6+2 pin & 6+2pin) must consider graphic card’s actual power consumption and must avoid using single SLI cable to power 2 graphic cards at same time; it will result in a double power loading output which will excess the cable design limitation.
- Molex 4pin to PCI-E or SATA to PCI-E adapters should be prohibited to use to power the graphic card or CPU.
- Make sure the built system are within the PSU design power wattage. When using multi-graphic card bitcoin mining system, industrial grade multi-CPU servers or any high-power consumption systems, please consider using at least 2 PSU for power diversion to the system to avoid any over power problem which could lead to serious damage to the PSU.
- When PSU been used in high-temperature working environment (such as: the computer chassis ambient temperature is above 50℃), it will accelerate the wear and tear of components, extra care must be taken to have enough space for heat dissipation.
WHAT IS NOT COVERD
- Remove or demolish the warranty sticker void if tampered sticker.
- Unauthorized product modification or repair.
- Accident, abuse, misuse, neglect or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Wattage overload or continuous full load operation.
- Fire, water, lightning, or any other irresistible natural disasters.
- Product model do not match the serial numbers.
- Abnormal environment or surroundings operating temperature above 50℃ (for example: PC case chassis)
- Moisture or oxidation cables or parts (regular PC system dust remove is recommended)
- Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect (for example: foreign object damage)
- Use after-market (non-factory) cable, connector or adapter.
- This product is designed for personal desktop system and high-end gaming systems, warranty void if use for the following special-purpose system:
- Industrial grade server system.
- Special ultra-high load operation system (for example: bitcoin mining machine ... etc.)
- Test equipment system (for example: memory RAM, VGA graphic card or USB device test)
© 2017 By GN. | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.